Paige & I are doing a Bodywork Basics Workshop in QLD before we head back down south to Victoria.
Note the date change
When: Saturday 29th or 30th March
Time: 10.30am – 2pm
Venue: Wondai, QLD
Our intention being to share with you some basic concepts, tools and bodywork techniques that we personally have discovered to be beneficial, that you, if you choose to, can do for yourself, on yourself, to assist you to become more proactive and self responsible, as you unveil the real you and grow towards God (if that is one of your desires).
Having said that, the tid bits that we plan to share are by no means all inclusive, nor will they or any other tool or technique implemented be of any benefit to you, if you have no sincere desire to be honest and real with yourself, or become a 100% emotional- feeling being, other than perhaps a transient, temporary change in your bodies.
Some of the topics we would like to cover are:
2. Water & Salt
3. Whole foods
4. Bodywork- emotional ‘hotspots’
– Ear Stimulation
– Meridian Massage
– Neurolymphatic Stimulation
We can accommodate a maximum of 12 people. Please let us know via email@example.com, if you would like to register your attendance.
If we have more than 12 interested participants, we will consider doing another session on Sunday 30th March.
PLEASE ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BEFORE REGISTERING AND ATTENDING:
1. Am I going to this event, out of addiction, to take from people? Or am I going to participate, learn and to give?
2. Am I going to this event in the state of rage/anger? Or a state that is open and humble?
3. Is there anybody potentially at the location or event that I am upset with already? If your answer is ‘Yes’ resolve the emotional issue IN LOVE, BEFORE you come to the event.
If you do not answer in the affirmative to the above questions, or you are not prepared to work out and through the issue/s you have with another before hand, please do not attend the event.
We ask that while you are at the event, that you treat others in the manor that you would like to be treated yourself.
Looking forward to a day of sharing and learning with you.
Kerry & Paige